About Venue: Hotel Nahargarh Palace
Nahargarh hotel is the most luxurious hotel of Ranthamborethat is nestled at the foothills of 'Aravali ranges' neighboring the Ranthambore National Park. Surrounded by a 16th century style fortress, Nahargarh is built like a traditional Rajput hunting palace completed with a vast “Char Bagh” or formal Mughal garden. It sure is the perfect base to explore Ranthambore from the lap of luxury filled nature. Nahargarh is a complete habitat in itself as one can see several animals and birds, performing their playful acts in the surrounding grasslands.
- National park and wildlife safari: Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the SawaiMadhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and lovers in this destination. It is a treat for every wildlife and nature lover. The time spend on watching tigers roaming around, verdant greenery, a gamut of other species of chirpy birds and animals is priceless and worth enough to be explored at least once in a life.
- TrinetraGanesha temple: This is a Trinetra Ganesh Temple devoted to Ganesha, the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune.The temple is located in Ranthambhore fort in Rajasthan.There are statues of Riddhi Siddhi, his wife and two sons ShubLabh along with the idol of Ganesh and also his vehicle mushak (mouse) is also placed there.Wednesday is the main day of darshan and puja, but this temple is visited by hundreds of devotees everyday.
- RanthamboreFort: This fort stands majestically atop a hill overlooking the entire park. The walk up, one of the only places this mode of transport is possible, is a very refreshing and exciting one as even the big cats have been spotted up there! The view from the fort itself can only be described as breathtaking The fort itself also offers many interesting architectural and historical sights worth viewing and photographing. A trip to the fort is a must if you are a first time visitor to the park. A guide with a good knowledge of the fort's history would always be a good idea.
- RajabaghTalao: This is probably the most picturesque of the three lakes. This mostly due to the ruins that can be seen along it's edges. Yet, it owes some of it's beauty to the animals that seem to always flock to it's waters. It always has a large population of animals and birds feeding in it.
- Places Near Ranthambore: Agra- famous for ‘THE WONDER’ of the world- ‘TajMahal’ ,Bharatpur- for its Bird sanctuary and Jaipur famous for its rich culture and heritage containing the essence of Rajasthan within.
- IndragadhMataji: Famous temple 30kms towards Kota
- ChauthKaBarwada: Another famous religious place25 kms towards Jaipur.
How to reach Ranthambore ?
- Sawaimadhopur is a well connected to Delhi-Mumbai broad gauge railway tracks (western railway) All trains Delhi to Mumbai or Mumbai to Delhi/Jaipur passes from Swaimadhopur
- Connected with major city of Rajasthan via Jaipur.
- For train schedule please visit www. Indianrail.gov.in
- Ranthambore venue "Hotel Nahargarh"- 16 Km. from Swaimadhopur railway station.
BY ROAD - Distance of Sawaimadhopur: FROM:
|Bikaner||478 kms||8 hrs|
|Jodhpur||438 kms||7 hrs 15 min|
|Udaipur||384 kms||6 hrs 15 min|
|New Delhi||366 kms||6 hrs 15 min|
|Ajmer||263 kms||4 hrs|
|Jaipur||147 kms||2 hrs 30 min|
|Kota||132 kms||2 hrs 30 min|
- Jaipur is nearest airport connected to all major metors of India, Airport 150 km. away from Swaimadhopur.